- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted each year on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 Coin Program since it began in 2018.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule inside unique Certi-Lock packaging for security and authentication.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: A standing woman extends an olive branch, the symbol of peace, and a kneeling woman holds the scales of justice over an alter between them. Below is a scroll that says "Pax Et Justitia" which means "Peace and Justice" in Latin.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.