- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a package with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, face value, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Hippogriff, a beast with the front legs, wings, and head of a giant eagle and the body, hind legs and tail of a horse. Included is the Harry Potter logo in a lighting bolt and in the background a silhouette of buildings.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Start your collection of these 12 rare coin bars with one of the first releases. Add this amazing 1/2 gram Gold Hippogriff coin to your cart today!
A herd of Hippogriffs were brought to the first class that Hagrid taught on Care of Magical Creatures. The Hippogriff that allowed Harry to fly on his back had large piercing orange eyes and a sharp head.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.