|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
James Bond is a fictional British Secret Service Agent created by author Ian Fleming in 1953, Producers Albert R. ‘Cubby’ Broccoli and Harry Saltzman brought Bond to cinema screens for the first time in 1962 with Dr. No. More than 50 years later James Bond continues to entertain and excite audiences around the world in one of the longest running and successful film franchises.
The spy has been portrayed by six actors including Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and most recently Daniel Craig. Each brought their own unique flair to the character that came to define the British spy genre.
To be released worldwide in November 2020, the 25th Bond film No Time To Die sees James Bond retired from active service. His peace is short-lived when an old friend from the CIA, turns up asking for help, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a 007 branded case within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse of the coin bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2020 year-date, weight and purity, and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse depicts an action-packed scene from No Time To Die. Also included is the No Time To Die logo and the official Bond 007 gun logo.
This special release will be a true collector item for years to come! Order this 2020 Silver James Bond No Time to Die Proof coin today!
James Bond Indicia © 1962-2020 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. © 2020 EON Productions Limited and Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.