- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of no more than 30,000 pieces.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of an ox among bamboo stalks. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "ox", the inscription "OX 2021" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This Year of the Ox coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2021 1 oz Gold Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Lunar Gold Coin Series
A landmark coin series of the highest regard, The Perth Mint Gold Lunar coins package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program. Struck by the historic Perth Mint in .9999 fine Gold since 1996, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity. Beginning in 2020 and scheduled for yearly releases through 2031, The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. Today, The Perth Mint Lunar coins are available in multiple sizes in Gold, Silver, and Platinum.
The Lunar Ox
The Perth Mint's Lunar Coin Series I, II, and III feature yearly changing designs, and the 2021 Year of The Ox Lunar Gold coin features the Year of the Ox for the third time in the history of the Gold Lunar coins. Those born under the sign of the Chinese Lunar Ox in 2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, and every 12th preceding year are said to be kind, intelligent, honest, and reliable. Admired for their strong work ethic, logical mindset and calm demeanor, they are recognized as great leaders. Other animals in the Chinese Lunar calendar include:
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 6, 2020
I am interested in collecting Perth Mint's Lunar Series 3 Bullion Coins. This coin in 1oz has limited mintage and made by the reputable mint. APMEX has them in stock at the product launch and shipped promptly which exceed my expectations.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.