- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- AR Denarius: This Silver coin is from the reign of Titus (AD 79-81), 3.33 grams. 18 mm.
- Graded Choice Extra Fine and authenticated by NGC to protect your investment.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Laureate head of Titus right. T CASEAR IMP VESPASIANVS.
- Reverse: Venus leaning on column holding spear and helm. TR POT VIII COS VII.
- RIC 1078.
Protect and display your Silver Denarius in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Silver Denarius of Emperor Titus to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.