This special matte finish Kennedy half commemorates the 30th anniversary of the death of Robert F. Kennedy, U.S. attorney general as appointed by his brother, President John F. Kennedy.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees MS-69/SP-69, Special Mint State (SMS) condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts relief of the coin's originally issued in 1964.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's rendition of The Great Seal of the United States with the denomination directly below the eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Kennedy Half Dollar coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This beautiful commemorative coin would make a perfect gift or collectible. Add this certified 1998 Kennedy Half Dollar to your cart today!
This coin has been graded as Specimen 69 SMS by PCGS. SMS stands for Special Mint Set, which means this coin was only available with the Robert Kennedy dollar sold as a set from the U.S. Mint.