Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of an ox among bamboo stalks. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "ox", the inscription "OX 2021" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- The Red Label is exclusive to APMEX and features a new design for Lunar Series III. This will significantly add to the collectibility of these coins.
Protect and display your perfect MS-70 PCGS Ox Gold coin by adding a display box to your order.
Start your Lunar Series III collection today by adding this stunning 1 oz Gold Year of the Ox graded First Day of Issue MS-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2021 reverse celebrates the Year of the Oxe. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar ox in 2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, and every 12th preceding year are said to be kind, intelligent, honest, and reliable. Admired for their strong work ethic, logical mindset and calm demeanor, they are recognized as great leaders.
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. The original Lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation. This series is so popular, the 1 oz Gold and Silver Lunars are now instant sell-outs every year!
The Perth Lunar Series 1 concluded in 2010, and Series II concluded in 2019. These releases have been tremendously popular worldwide, with each year selling out quickly as investors and collectors claim the coins of all sizes. As each 1 oz Silver bullion coin in Series III has been limited to 300,000 coins worldwide, the prolonged popularity is ensured by the high level of collectibility as well as the stellar designs from the reputable Perth Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.