Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Tetradrachm struck during the reign of King Ptolemy X.
- Dated in the year 12 and 9 circa 106/5 BC.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Ptolemy X facing right.
- Reverse: Eagle on thunderbolt facing left.
Display your coin in style by adding this attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this beautiful Ptolemaic Silver Tetradrachm of King Ptolemy X to your collection today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.