Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of colorized, proof .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a protective acrylic case. Themed outer box features the famous Hundred Acre Wood.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Shows the comedic moment when Christopher Robin attempts to get Pooh out of Rabbit's home after he eats too much honey.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This limited mintage coin celebrates your favorite Disney characters. Add this 1 oz Winnie the Pooh coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.