Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- High denomination seldom used in circulation.
- This note has been certified and graded by PMG.
- Moderately circulated series 1934 note from the Boston district.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President Grover Cleveland.
- Signatures of Julian/Morgenthau—Friedberg #2211-Adgs (Dark Green Seal).
A desirable example as these Boston issues command $4000 and up in high grades. Add this 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note from Boston to your cart today!
This series 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note was issued by the tough Boston district may have been some well to do person's wallet trophy. The rare occasions for private use of this high denomination bill could be for a large transaction, such as a down payment on a house.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.