1950 Canada Silver Dollar AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
King George VI appears on the obverse of this issue, which is the three waterlines variety. The reverse depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background. Listed in Krause as KM#46.
- Contains 0.60 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of King George VI.
- Reverse: Depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Canadian Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1950 Canadian Silver Dollar coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.