- Product Details
Product DetailsOne of the final commemorative designs used on a circulating Canadian Silver dollar, this reverse celebrates the centennial of the Quebec Conference, held in 1864 to consider the unification of Canada.
- Contains .600 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The Arnold Machin portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A design celebrating the Confederation Meetings, held in Charlottetown.
- Coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic Silver dollars are an easy way of adding Silver to your collection. Add these Silver dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review