- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited presentation of 388 coins worldwide.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a mint box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 25 pounds.
- Reverse: Portrays the ox as a peaceful, strong, and powerful creature as it stands in an English landscape.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Add this stunning 2021 1/4 oz Gold Year of the Ox Proof coin to your cart today!
The 2021 Lunar Year of the Ox coin is the latest in The Royal Mint’s Shengxiào Collection. Combining centuries of Chinese tradition with British minting craftsmanship, the collection celebrates the 12 animals of the Chinese Zodiac, or Shengxiào, and their distinctive characteristics and qualities.
Harry Brockway, the coin's reverse designer, depicts the Ox in great detail with a uniquely British twist.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.