Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 333 pieces.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, country of issue and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of the god Shiva, holding his trident alongside the sacred cow for the Hindu religion.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect and display your Silver Gods of the World in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin has an incredible relief thanks to Smartminting. Add this perfect graded Silver Antique Shiva coin to your cart today!
Shiva is one of the most important gods in the Hindu pantheon and, along with Brahma and Vishnu, is considered a member of the holy trinity (trimurti) of Hinduism.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.