- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 999 coins.
- Comes in a presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Coat of Arms of Cameroon and includes inscriptions for the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a gold colorful ox with symbols and numbers associated with the stock market. In the background are additional numbers and arrows pointing up, to represent the increase in volume on the stock market.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Protect your coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A wonderful coin celebrating the Year of the Ox. Add this Silver Year of the Ox Coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Zodiac the Ox symbolizes patience, stable growth and confidence. Some believe that a perfect job for someone born under the Ox is a broker or banker.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.