- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With its petals opened wide to soak up the sun, the boldly colored western red lily easily stands out on the eighth Floral Emblems of Canada coin. Saskatchewan's official flower is the image of summer beauty on the reverse, where an antique jewelry-inspired design provides an elegant frame for the floral-themed portrait. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan features a color portrait of the official floral emblem of Saskatchewan, the western red lily (Lilium philadelphicum).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Fits in a bezel: The 27 mm diameter allows your coin to fit in a bezel, which will transform your coin into a beautiful pendant necklace.
Collect them all! Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Floral Emblems Red Lily coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.