|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$41.30||$41.73||$43.02|
|20 - 99||$40.80||$41.22||$42.50|
|100 - 499||$40.30||$40.72||$41.98|
|500 - 1499||$39.80||$40.21||$41.46|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Final year of the classic design!
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. This will be the final issue to feature the classic Mercanti reverse used since 1986, with the series' first design change expected to be introduced mid-year.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Secure your Silver Eagle by adding an attractive display box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-Count Storage Box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10 we also have a 20-Count Storage Box.
With their beloved, patriotic design, Silver American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add these truly beautiful Silver Eagle coins to your cart today!
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
APMEX has created a process to guarantee these coins are direct from the U.S. Mint to you to ensure that our customers receive only authentic U.S. Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed "Monster Boxes", exactly as they were delivered, providing peace of mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the U.S. Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.