- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers like APMEX who then sell the coins to the public.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS one of the most trusted names in numismatics to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2021 Silver Eagles in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 500 coins for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Final year of the classic design!
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars representing the original colonies. This will be the final issue to feature the classic Mercanti reverse used since 1986 with the series' first design change expected to be introduced mid-year.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
With their beloved patriotic design Silver American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add these truly beautiful Silver Eagle coins to your cart today!
APMEX has partnered with PCGS to add the assurance and recognition of the PCGS FirstStrike designation to the MintDirect® Premier product. After reviewing and vetting the MintDirect® process PCGS recognizes these 2021 MintDirect® Premier Silver Eagles as meeting their strict requirements for FirstStrike® eligibility if submitted for grading in their original sealed packaging with the U.S. Mint straps still intact.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened sorted or searched.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals such as Gold Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.