|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$2,083.09||$2,093.56||$2,169.89|
|10 - 19||$2,078.09||$2,088.53||$2,164.68|
|20 - 99||$2,073.09||$2,083.51||$2,159.47|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Final issue of the classic design!
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by sculptor Miley Busiek, features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings. 2021 is the last year of this classic design before being replaced by a new reverse mid-year 2021.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Add this 2021 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Set a recurring order and save time.
APMEX’s AutoInvest program allows you to set up recurring purchases of your favorite Precious Metals products. Simply select any available product(s), choose your purchase frequency, input a payment method – and you’re done! When you set up your AutoInvest order, you get first priority of fresh inventory. Save time with this hassle-free option today.Start AutoInvest Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 19, 2021
Posted By:New guy
Date:May 10, 2021
Date:Apr 13, 2021
I bought the 2021 Gold Eagle because it's the last year of the classic Family of Eagles design. By rule I am not a collector,I stack bullion and really do not know much about numismatics at all but this is an easy choice,these coins are a winner and will always have their value,and the extreme beauty of these coins is unbelievable.I would normally not spend so much on less than 24k gold but I firmly believe these coins are going to explode in value and collectability.Whether your a collector or a stacker there is no way you can go wrong with American Eagles.I dont think I will ever part with this coin unless "TSRHTF" and I am in dier need! I am very happy with this purchase!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jan 29, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.