- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Final year of the classic design!
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by sculptor Miley Busiek, features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings. 2021 is the final issue featuring this classic design before being replaced by a new reverse mid-year 2021.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles allow for ownership of a classic American design with investment appeal at a more affordable price point. Add this 2021 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Set a recurring order and save time.
APMEX’s AutoInvest program allows you to set up recurring purchases of your favorite Precious Metals products. Simply select any available product(s), choose your purchase frequency, input a payment method – and you’re done! When you set up your AutoInvest order, you get first priority of fresh inventory. Save time with this hassle-free option today.Start AutoInvest Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.