Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Comes in a display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 999 coins.
- Smartminting© technology used.
- Reverse: Depicts a viking long ship under full sail. The design is framed by an elaborate viking motif border design. Along the top of this design, is the triskele which is Isle of Man's coat of arms.
- Obverse: Features Jody Clark's portrait of Queen Elizabeth II which replaced Ian Rank Broadley's design. Includes are the inscriptions for country of issue and year of issue.
- Issued by the sovereign Government of Isle of Man.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You can almost feel the wind when you look at this coin. Add this beautiful piedfort (double thickness) coin to your cart today!
Smartminting© is a revolutionary technology in the field of modern numismatics. It pushes the boundaries, facilitates new specifications and sets new standards in the commemorative coin industry. Smartminting© gives you a higher relief on standard weight coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.