|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Population of 132 coins at this grade level with 584 graded higher.
- Very limited mintage of 54,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-60 condition.
- Obverse: VICTORIA D:G: BRITT: REG: F:D:. Bust facing left wearing a small crown and a veil.
- Reverse: St. George slaying the dragon right.
- KM 769; SCBC-3864.
Showcase your certified rare Great Britain Gold 5 Sovereign by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1887 Great Britain Gold 5 Sovereign to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.