Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.1775 oz of Gold.
- Limited mintage of 35,000 coins.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the MS-61 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Portrait of King Edward VII.
- Reverse: Depicts the fantastic design of St. George slaying the dragon, by Pistrucci.
- KM 807; SCBC-3965. Fr.-398a.
Display this coin in style by adding an attractive Wood Presentation Box to your order.
Add this amazing 5 Pounds Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.