Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Crown. 30.1 grams.
- Struck in 1700 during the reign of King William III (1689-1702).
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin's MS-62+ condition.
- Obverse: Third laureate bust of William III.
- Reverse: Crowned cruciform shields around lion, third harp in left shield.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1700 Silver Crown to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.