- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a package with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, face value, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Sorting Hat, a magical hat that determines which of the four houses each new student at Hogwarts belongs most to. These four houses, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin, are also represented by their symbols in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An iconic image from the Harry Potter collection can now be yours. Add this amazing 1/2 gram Gold Sorting Hat coin to your cart today!
Legend has it that the sorting hat originally belonged to Godric Gryffindor, one of the founders of Hogwarts. The hat was jointly enchanted by all four founders to ensure that students would be sorted into their eponymous houses. It contains the intelligence of the four founders, can speak and is skilled at Legilimency, which enables it to look into the wearer's mind and correctly interpret its findings.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.