- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a package with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, face value, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Features an image of Hedwig, Harry's pet owl. Included is the Harry Potter logo in a lighting bolt.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An iconic image from the Harry Potter movies now can be yours. Add this amazing 1/2 gram Gold Hedwig coin to your cart today!
Hedwig is Harry Potter's pet snowy owl, given to him by Rubeus Hagrid on his 11th birthday. Throughout her life, Hedwig fulfilled the traditional owl's function of delivering mail for Harry, but was also a loyal and affectionate companion.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.