- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a package with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, face value, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Features an image of Bellatrix Lestrange. Included is the Harry Potter logo in a lighting bolt.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on adding a member of the Slytherin house to your collection. Add this amazing 1/2 gram Gold Bellatrix coin to your cart today!
Bellatrix Lestrange was a pure-blood Death Eater, known as the Dark Lord’s most loyal servant. She was a member of the House of Black, an old wizarding family and one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight. A true Slytherin, she escaped from Azkaban prison and returned to Voldemort’s side to torment Harry and his allies.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.