- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a package with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, face value, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Features the mischievous house-elf Dobby, dressed in his signature pillowcase. Included is the Harry Potter logo in a lighting bolt.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Start your collection of these 12 rare coin bars with one of the first releases. Add this amazing 1/2 gram Gold Dobby coin to your cart today!
Dobby is a mischievous house-elf who works for the Malfoys. When Dobby hears that Lucius is plotting against Harry Potter he tries several schemes to prevent Harry from staying at the school. Harry repays Dobby's kindness by tricking Lucius into freeing Dobby.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.