Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of Pure Copper.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 172,754 coins.
- Obverse: Designed by New Jersey artist Marcel Jovine, and features a view of the famous carving by Gutzon Borglum.
- Reverse: Shows an American bison with the words “GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Mount Rushmore Clad 1/2 Dollar Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1991-D Mount Rushmore Half Dollar coin to your cart today.
|Mint Mark||D - Denver|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review