Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Gold Sovereign from the early reign of Elizabeth II.
- Struck at the The Royal Mint.
- This coin had a mintage of 7,050,000 coins.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the MS-64 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon.
Protect your Sovereign in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.