Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, chose this historical figure to celebrate the country’s first-ever Silver bullion series. Chiwoo Cheonwang is revered in Chinese and Korean cultures for both his historical feats and the folklore tales attributed to him.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Packaged in presentation box with COA.
- Obverse: 2020 marks the release of a new version of the gwi-myeon-wa, the shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang. The design features stronger facial features as well as two large bull horns. This grinning gi-wa design is owned by the Gyeongju National Museum of the Republic of Korea. Design also incorporates a latent security feature.
- Reverse: Depicts a sealed gate that has surged from the underground of the Chiwoo Empire. The warrior, Chiwoo Cheonwang faces the gate with his sword & shield.
Protect your Chiwoo medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 Chiwoo Silver Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.