Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Created by author Ian Fleming in 1953, James Bond was brought to cinema screens for the first time in the 1962 movie Dr. No. For more than 50 years, the fictional Secret Service operative known as 007 has entertained and excited audiences with his thrilling adventures and sophisticated style.
- Maximum mintage of only 1,000 foils!
- Crafted from 5g of 99.9% Silver.
- Shipped inside a prestigious black box within a branded sleeve, the 5g silver foils are encased in a perspex frame suitable for wall-mounting. Also included is a black base for upright display.
- Obverse: The obverse of each foil features the signature 007 gun logo as well as the product’s silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Crafted from 5g of 99.9% silver, the reverse of fuses color and engraving to portray the iconic movie poster from No Time To Die.
Order this 2020 James Bond Movie Poster No Time to Die foil to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.