|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Gold Solidus Struck between 402-450 AD, during reign of the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Emperor Theodosius II. 4.46 grams.
- Struck at Thessalonica.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Helmeted head of Theodosius II facing.
- Reverse: Constantinopolis seated holding globus cruciger.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Ancient Roman Gold is intriguing to Gold collectors around the world. Add this Eastern Roman Gold Solidus to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.