Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Maximum presentation of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in a beautiful proof finish.
- Comes in the original mint box with a booklet on the Britannia.
- Obverse: Features the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia figure, facing the wind with waves crashing around her. She has her trident planted into a rock, and is holding a shield depicting an image of the head of a lion.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.