- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Every summer, the fragrant wild rose colors Alberta's landscape so that everywhere you look, there's a profusion of pink—a sight that proves you're in Wild Rose Country. Our ninth Floral Emblems of Canada presents a close view of Alberta's official flower in peak bloom. This sun-loving shrub is named for the flowers that appear on prickly stems in late June or July. And just like Manitoba, Alberta adopted its floral emblem democratically: the final choice was made by schoolchildren in 1930, a quarter century after the mountainous province joined Confederation.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan features a stylized floral pattern on the outer ring, while the inner core features a color portrait of the official floral emblem of Alberta, the wild rose (Rosa acicularis).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Fits in a bezel: The 27 mm diameter allows your coin to fit in a bezel, which will transform your coin into a beautiful pendant necklace.
Collect them all! Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Floral Emblems Wild Rose coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.