Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Your favourite Ox personality will be your all-time devotee when you honour them with this exquisite 18-karat gold coin celebrating the Year of the Ox. The common expression "strong like an ox" isn't just about physical strength; it also refers to the Ox's mental fortitude. No matter how difficult a task may be, the Ox personality keeps going. While other zodiacs may rely on wit and cunning, the Ox achieves its goals through sheer tenacity and dedication. Its patience is legendary, but the quiet and introverted Ox will buck injustice to take command if pushed too far. The Ox is a fair-minded powerhouse that will honour you with an unwavering bond.
- Contains 0.285 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a Gold satin-like case with a custom red sleeve with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Aries Cheung has created a stylized depiction of an Ox charging towards its Chinese character situated on the left side of the design. Beneath the Ox's feet, dust swirls about like auspicious clouds, their swirling contours echoed in the Ox's flank to bestow good fortune upon this zodiac sign.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!
A prestigious addition to your lunar collection or gift for anyone born in the year of the Ox: 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009—and this year's newborns from February 12, 2021 to January 30, 2022.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.