Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Gold Ducat of Venice, around 3.50 grams of Gold.
- Some flatness in the overall strike.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Jesus in a standing position with a halo around his head and 2 columns of stars along the sides of his body.
- Reverse: Saint Mark standing as the Duke of Venice kneels before him.
- Referenced in Paolucci S.38,1; Gamberini 137; Papadopoli I S.238,1; Fr. 1230.
Showcase your certified Gold Ducat by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Venetian Gold Ducat graded AU-55 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.