- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 300,000.
- This coin has a light cleaning.
- Comes in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Indian Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1912-S $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review