- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin has a light cleaning but still looks nice. This is a nice coin with a low mintage to complete your set.
- This coin has a mintage of 300,000.
- This coin has a light cleaning.
- Comes in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Indian Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1912-S $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.