Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .048375 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: The Type 3 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega and San Francisco.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Pan Fan
Date:Sep 7, 2019
I’ve have been collecting for two year now and somehow found out about the one dollar gold coin. There is something about the one dollar gold coin that is so special especially the type three design. I really think James Longacre did a great job with the type three large head princess and I love the history of how it tried to replace the silver dollar at the time it began circulating. I want to say that this coin is beautiful while it does look cleaned, i see no huge scratches or bag marks to make it looks like it would be an MS61. So,I don’t understand how people complain about issues with their pre-33 coins because this is a beautiful coin. Will buy another one.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.