|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Struck in Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's PR-64 condition.
- Population of only 2 with none graded higher!
- Obverse: Ornate coronet over "DA" monogram, date below.
- Reverse: Triskeles, motto around perimeter.
- Motto on the reverse can be translated to "whichever way you throw me, I will stand."
- Edge: Herringbone.
- KM 7a; SCBC 7411b; Prid 15a.
Display your collection with pride by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1758 Isle of Man Silver Penny to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 64|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.