- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1 million coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin and authenticates its origin from the San Francisco Mint.
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees that these coins were among the first shipped from the Mint upon release.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Bullion Silver Eagles do not bear mint marks - San Francisco releases were identified only by the serial numbers on the sealed monster boxes shipped from the Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle coin combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2020-(S) Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Silver Eagles were produced at the San Francisco Mint in late 2020, as a result of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on operations at the West Point Mint as well as the massive increase in demand for bullion during this time of global turmoil. This marks only the second time since 2017 that Silver Eagles were made outside of West Point.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 1, 2021
A 2020 (S) Silver Eagle bullion strike is a must for all collectors and investors! Extremely low MINTAGE of just 1,000,000 coins, give or take, making it the lowest, or very near to it, the lowest minted Silver Eagle bullion strike ever produced, going back to 1986! Emergency production needed, so San Francisco Mint stepped in to help West Point. No “S” Mint mark on coin however as it is a bullion strike. Coin has a perfect MS 70 grade by PCGS with the highly coveted FIRST DAY OF ISSUE pedigree. This means coins had to be at grading service (PCGS) on the First Day that Mint releases coins to public. The FDOI pedigree is highly sought after by investors and investors alike. Be sure to grab yourself a couple. Jeff
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.