Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees PR-69 Deep Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: U.S. Mint sculptor-engraver Thomas D. Rogers Sr. designed the Silver dollar showing an American soldier on the beach at Normandy.
- Reverse: Depicts the shoulder sleeve insignia of the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force, with a quotation from Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your World War II $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1993 World War II graded proof Silver dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.