- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Morgan Silver Dollar design proved to be so popular that in 1921 they were reissued for one year only. 2021 marks 100 years since these coins were struck. Celebrate the history of this iconic coin with the APMEXclusive® 100th Anniversary Label!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® 100th Anniversary Label creates an attractive presentation and adds to the collectibility of these iconic coins.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- These 1921 Morgan Dollars were struck at the Philadelphia mint and do not have a mint mark.
- Note: Cores may vary and could be clear or black.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Take part in history by commemorating the 100th anniversary of this beautiful coin! Add this certified 1921 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 26, 2021
Date:Jan 24, 2021
Very Attractive Presentation & PCGS MS-64 graded. Nice edition to collection or for future resale in my opinion. Have ALWAYS had very good relationship with APMEX and always found to be very reliable as a precious metals seller and buyer. I won't deal with anyone else !!! Jerry/Omaha, NE
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.