- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar comes from the one year that Morgan Dollars were minted again following their discontinuation of 1904. Celebrate the history of this iconic coin with the APMEXclusive® 100th Anniversary Label!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® 100th Anniversary Label creates an attractive presentation and adds to the collectibility of these iconic coins.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
- Note: Cores may vary and could be clear or black.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Take part in history by commemorating the 100th anniversary of this beautiful coin! Add this certified 1921 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.