- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $20 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new notes from series 1928-B in Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
- Signature combo of Woods/Mellon—Friedberg #2052-H.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
This note has the Light Green Seal and serial numbers which are sought after by collectors. Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
This note was the last Federal Reserve Note to have the Gold clause in their redemption wording which states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.