- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in 1946.
- Housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Graded Extra Fine.
- Signature combo of Julian/Snyder—Friedberg #2057-A*.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
This note was issued in fairly large numbers. The Star Note version is not common, and scarce in this state of preservation. Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.