|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck at the Addis Ababa mint.
- 1/2 Birr or 4 Werk denomination.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a crowned bearded bust of Menelik II facing right.
- Reverse: Crowned lion of Judah striding to the left with right foreleg raised holding a ribboned cross.
- KM Pn4; Gill M20.
Protect your holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this superb and exceptional 1889 Ethiopian Gold 4 Werk coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||SP - 64|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.