|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Extra Fine condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
- Clark/Snyder signatures–Friedberg #1613.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this great collector's item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.