- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve by PCGS Banknote.
- Nice Very Fine-35 PPQ condition with no distractions, graded by PCGS Banknote.
- Cataloged as T-24. Hand-signed and serial numbered.
- Face: Depicts an oval portrait of R.M.T. Hunter, who served as the Confederate Secretary of State. The note also depicts a vignette of a child. The note is hand-signed and numbered.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note has seen some circulation, but is not damaged as many CSA paper money issues are due to the quality of paper being used.
These Confederate issues were once scorned by collectors, but are now in demand and rising in value. They have become a favorite with collectors due to the different issues and variety of designs.
The necessity of financing military operations during the Civil War forced the Confederate government to print paper money, just as the U.S. government did for the first time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.