Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 199 coins worldwide.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a beautiful box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Amazing high relief quality minted at Mauquoy in Belgium. Height of 2,75cm.
- Obverse: Stunning high relief of a panda's face eating some bamboo.
- Reverse: Ivory Coast coat of arms.
This impressive high relief 1 kilo Silver coin was minted by the prestigious Mauquoy, Belgium and is the highest coin relief to have ever been minted. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
The giant panda is a mammal of the bear family. The species is highly endangered, with an estimated population of just over 1,800 living in the wild.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.